Your cart is empty
College is expensive! If you’re hoping to get some financial help or anything at all you might be Googling for all sorts of scholarships and student support websites.
What you will quickly find out is that there are a ton of fake/spam websites out there that just want to collect your info. We all get enough spam phone calls and emails as is!
You don’t need to be a perfect student or a first generation college student like most people think to receive a scholarship. But you do need to put some effort into your search!
- : The free scholarship search is one of the most established and robust, tracking a reported $19 billion in scholarships.
- : The iFlipd textbook scholarship application is the simplest application you'll complete, plus it's open to all students, races and genders! We know how expensive tuition, textbooks, and the cost of living can be, which is why we’re providing a $1,000 and $500 scholarship in textbooks to a deserving college student.
- : Fastweb, owned by parent company Monster.com, is also a free scholarship search provider that claims to have more than 1.5 million scholarships in its database.
- : Broke Scholar doesn’t require any personal information to search for opportunities, and the search criteria is easy to use. They also have information on grants and fellowships, giving your student more options to explore.
- : They provide you with useful resources and college planning tools so you can make informed decisions about your college education. They guide you through the college planning process and connect you with thousands of hand-picked scholarship opportunities.
- : Cappex allows students to search both schools and scholarships, with a database of more than $11 billion in scholarships. A proprietary calculator also allows students to gauge their chances of getting into prospective schools with user-generated data.
- : Rather than bury our viewers in a database of billions of scholarships with no place to start, the team has been carefully selecting quality scholarship opportunities since December 2010. By profiling a select number of reputable scholarships, our readers can focus on what applies to and appeals to them, significantly increasing their chances of winning these scholarships!