Manual of Pediatric Nutrition, Fifth edition
Hardcover$15 per week
The 5th edition of the Manual of Pediatric Nutrition is a benchmark work that provides a practical basis of nutritional analysis and treatment for pediatricians, dietitians, house officers, fellows, and students. This comprehensive text breaks down the basics of nutritional assessment and reviews nutritional requirements in both sick and well children, providing updated information on the nutritional management of a wide range of pediatric clinical disorders. It also presents feeding guidelines for healthier infants, children, and adolescents.
The user of this manual will find:
- information on nutritional requirements in the form of DRIs, dietary guidelines, and food guidance systems;
- appendices that provide conversion tables, information on drug nutrient interactions, and growth charts;
- nutritional recommendations for healthy infants and children;
- nutritional assessment guidelines for hospitalized children; and
- information on nutritional management for specific diseases.
Your cart is empty