Computed Tomography for Technologists: A Comprehensive Text
By Lois Romans BA RT (R) (CT)
Hardcover$20 per week
$20 per week
5 weeks to own
Return anytime and charges stop.
Pay for 5 weeks to own and the book is yours to keep.
Only pay for what you need. Textbooks on your terms.
*Arrives in 3-7 business days. Free shipping both ways.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Covering only what CT technologists need to know, this all-in-one solution helps students develop the knowledge and decision-making skills they need for clinical practice while preparing them for the ARRT registry exam. Organized around the four major ARRT content categories (patient care, safety, image production, and procedures), the fully updated 2nd Edition takes an easy-to-understand approach that combines real-world scenarios, and proven pedagogy to help students master the content of the course.
- Buy it as an eBook! Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! The latest ARRT and ASRT standards are incorporated to fully prepare students for the registry exam.
- NEW! Up-to-date content on patient radiation dosing includes methods to reduce doses, such as adaptive statistical iterative reconstruction (ASIR) and factors associated with expanded MDCT that contribute to the dose.
- EXPANDED! The book’s robust online student resources now include new audio flashcards, a new audio glossary, and new animations, as well as an image bank and exam simulator.
- Clinical Application boxes use real-life scenarios to illustrate and explain concepts.
- In-text learning aids, including key terms, key concepts boxes, review questions, an end-of-the book glossary, and recommended readings, reinforce learning.
- Examples of Exam Protocols summarize appropriate protocols and procedures for examining major anatomical areas.
- CT Cross-Sectional Slices, accompanied by shaded diagrams and a reference image, a
Your cart is empty