Europe's Uncertain Path 1814-1914: State Formation and Civil Society
Hardcover$10 per week
$10 per week
4 weeks to own
Return anytime and charges stop.
Pay for 4 weeks to own and the book is yours to keep.
Only pay for what you need. Textbooks on your terms.
*Arrives in 3-7 business days. Free shipping both ways.
Europe’s Uncertain Path is an introduction toEurope’s turbulent history from 1814 to 1914. It presents aclear narrative of the major political events, set against thebackdrop of social, economic, and cultural change.
- An introduction to Europe’s turbulent history from 1814to 1914
- Provides students with a solid grounding in the main politicalevents and social changes of the period
- Explains the causes and outcomes of major events: the effect ofthe emergence of mass politics; the evolution of politicalideologies; and the link between foreign and domesticpolicy
- Offers balanced coverage of Eastern, Western, and CentralEurope
- Illustrations, maps, and figures enhance studentunderstanding
Your cart is empty