Why CEO's Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top and How to Manage Them
Hardcover$5 per week
$5 per week
5 weeks to own
Return anytime and charges stop.
Pay for 5 weeks to own and the book is yours to keep.
Only pay for what you need. Textbooks on your terms.
*Arrives in 3-7 business days. Free shipping both ways.
If any of the following behaviors sound like you or someone youwork with, beware! In Why CEOs Fail, David L. Dotlich andPeter C. Cairo describe the most common characteristics of derailedtop executives and how you can avoid them:
- Arrogance—you think that you're right, andeveryone else is wrong.
- Melodrama—you need to be the center ofattention.
- Volatility—you're subject to mood swings.
- Excessive Caution—you're afraid to makedecisions.
- Habitual Distrust—you focus on the negatives.
- Aloofness —you're disengaged anddisconnected.
- Mischievousness—you believe that rules are made to bebroken.
- Eccentricity—you try to be different just for thesake of it.
- Passive Resistance—what you say is not what youreally believe.
- Perfectionism—you get the little things right andthe big things wrong.
- Eagerness to Please—you try to win the popularitycontest.
Your cart is empty