Breast Surgery - Print and E-Book: A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice
Hardcover$10 per week
Breast Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- The Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series provides a current and concise summary of the key topics within each major surgical sub-specialty.
- Each volume highlights evidence-based practice both in the text and within the extensive list of references at the end of every chapter.
- Purchase of a print book also includes a downloadable version of the eBook.
- An expanded authorship team across the series includes additional European and World experts with an increased emphasis on global practice.
- The contents of the series have been extensively revised in line with recently published evidence.
- A new chapter covers advances in breast reconstruction.
- The extended chapter on imaging includes the controversies surrounding breast screening.
- A more detailed discussion of the management of nipple discharge including ductoscopy is included in a new chapter.
- The dramatic changes on the management of the axilla and the controversial Z0011 trial are covered in a new chapter.
Your cart is empty