Points de départ Plus MyFrenchLab with Pearson eText multi semester -- Access Card Package (2nd Edition)
Access Card$30 per week
Streamlined for ease of use, focused on student outcomes.
This 10 chapter version of the bestselling elementary French text, Chez nous, stands apart from other first year French texts by carefully selecting lexical and cultural content for broad coverage within a highly disciplined framework.
Changes to the Second Edition focus on enhancing student outcomes, including a new design, refinements to the scope and sequence, new strategy boxes, and new comprehension based grammar activities.
- Balanced Approach – The user-friendly organization divides each chapter into three lessons that feature integrated lexical and grammatical presentations, sequenced practice, cultural information, and a culturally based skills activity.
- Connect with Culture - Thematically interrelated lessons closely integrate the presentation of lexical and grammatical content within interesting and culturally authentic contexts of France and the Francophone world.
- Explore Grammar - Grammatical presentations are streamlined to reduce the coverage of complex grammar points such as the subjunctive and the conditional.
- Build Vocabulary - Varied and appealing visuals and language samples present vocabulary in authentic everyday contexts.
- Develop Skills - Process approach to development of the four skills helps students become confident and proficient at carrying out a wide variety of communicative tasks.
- Personalize Learning – MyLanguageLabs proven results will be available for elementary French courses! MyFrenchLab will be available for fall 2012 courses.
Note: MyLanguageLabs does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyLanguageLabs access, please visit: www.mylanguagelabs.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MyLanguageLabs 24-month access.
Your cart is empty