Password 1: A Reading and Vocabulary Text with Audio CD (Book 1)
Hardcover$5 per week
Would you like to know:
- how to make movies?
- if you could be a food critic?
- what its like to be a mystery shopper?
New Password 1: A Reading and Vocabulary Text is a new addition to the Password series. It helps beginning students develop reading skills and increase their active vocabulary through engaging readings about real people, places, events, and ideas. Students benefit from a systematic, corpus-informed approach to learning more than 300 high-frequency words, expressions, and collocations.
- New Feature! Useful, high-frequency vocabulary selected through extensive corpus-based research
- Careful recycling of vocabulary in readings and exercises
- Activities that highlight collocations and word grammar
- Discussion and writing activities that reinforce learning
- Unit wrap-ups that help students review vocabulary and practice dictionary skills
- Vocabulary self-tests that help students assess their progress
The Student Book comes with an Audio CD-ROM containing the entire Student Book audio program in MP3 format.
There is also an edition of the Student Book without the Audio CD-ROM; please click on the Resources link on the left side of this page..
The New Password series also includes:
- New Password 2
- New Password 3
- New Password 4
- New Password 5
Your cart is empty