Your cart is empty
Being a brand ambassador might possibly be the best job in the world for a college student. College brand ambassadors connect brands and students.
What is a Brand Ambassador? A brand ambassador is a person who works to promote and represent a brand. Brand ambassadors have a working relationship with the brands they represent, and are given instruction on how to interact with their audiences, based on the business goals for that brand.
1. Boss Status | Who wants to be a worker bee for someone else and do tasks every day as told by higher management? Nope, not as a brand ambassador! You can use the hangtag #bossstatus every day in this job. You get the opportunity to be your own boss and figure out what you need to do in order to be successful.
2. Flexible Hours | Clock in for your 9-5? Nope not with this job! Brand Ambassadors have goals they have to hit and it’s on the student to figure out when/how they need to work to get the job done.
3. Money Money Money | Every brand ambassador has the potential to make a lot of money depending on how successful they are with achieving the companies goals. Typically companies are willing to pay highly when the outcomes are high. In a typical hourly rate job it doesn’t matter how hard you work you’ll still receive the same rate at the end of that day. As a brand ambassador you have the potential to earn much more the harder you work. Cha-ching!
4. Real-World Business Education | What better way to learn about some of the ins and outs of how companies function than getting some real life experience like a brand ambassador. You have the opportunity to get involved with many different types of work allowing you to develop all sorts of skills! Such as:
- Public Speaking
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Team work
5. Free Merch | Who doesn’t love free stuff?! When you get chosen to be a Brand Ambassador you’ll receive all sorts of free merchandise. If you work for a company that really wants to increase their brand awareness expect your drawers to be exploding with promotional items.
6. Creative Thinking | Out of the box thinking is the definition of this job description. These out of the box techniques may include hiding merchandise on campus, handing out a free coupon code, running online giveaways, signing up fellow students, and more. While students tend to respond positively to brand ambassadors, you can increase your reach the more creative and unique you are on campus. For instance, while tabling and giving out coupons, codes, or products, you could bring speakers or use music to help draw in a crowd.
Join the iFlipd team and help promote a revolutionary textbook renting service to help combat the financial burden of college! You’ll be the face of the brand on-campus and will share how iFlipd works with your fellow students: Rent your textbooks as needed, finance your books throughout the semester, and most of all how it can help save money, allowing students to make the most of their college experience!